Friday, April 19, 2013

Pig Jumped in Dishwater

Today is number 19 of my 30-day poetry-writing spree and things are still going well.

I decided to write a poem about things that happen while washing dishes… or not! :}

I will add more verses and pictures later...

Heres what my limited time has allowed me to pen of the poem for now…

A Pig Jumped in Dishwater

I was washing dishes when a pig jumped in the water

Said he would get out as soon as I paid him a quarter

Asked if he would take two dimes

He said if I gave him ten limes

I ran and got my mom who flicked him clean across the border
Written by R. Renée Bembry
April 19, 2013

It has been quite a long day… This is why I will have to come back later to add more verses to this poem and to add pictures as well…

Meanwhile… You can leave a poem of your own, especially one about washing dishes, in the comments section below; and don't forget you can help a kid leave a poem for me and others to read in the comments section as well...

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your funny poem here...